Thursday, December 05, 2002

Precompile problem solved

Folks, some of you may have been following a saga of where I had found that using the -f directive in the precompile.bat was failing as of updater 1. No one could seem to put a finger on it. I did a little poking around and finally uncovered the issue:


I offered some info here on 12/5 about this being a 1.4 jvm problem, and suggesting you look to the cfusion\runtime\bin to find that version. After further review, that was just flat wrong and some mistaken assumptions on my part. I did a lot of digging and offer the correction above on a 12/10 entry. Let's just forget I brought this other stuff up. I've deleted it.

No comments: