After something in the BlogSpot or Blogger software caused my blog to lose its archive links, the search feature, and some other features, I decided to just ditch the old template/look and picked this new one. The new look has a couple of useful features, including the ability for you to choose whether to open links in a new window as well as to increase/decrease the font size. Better still, the new template/look is better suited to the larger amount of text typical in my blog entries. Hope it meets favor. I'm open to feedback.
Update: After some comments against the first updated version's changing colors (something it came built-in with and I couldn't control without changing a lot of code), I just decided to change templates. One thing I notice with this one, and perhaps it was an issue in the old one as well, is that it doesn't show the list of archive links for Netscape users. That's too bad. I've reported it to the blogger folks for them to track down. In the meantime, Netscape users can find a list of the links at http://www.systemanage.com/cff/myblogarchives.cfm.