Tuesday, November 19, 2002

Ratings in from my DevCon 2002 Presentation

I try not to do too much obvious self-promotion on the blog, but the evaluations are in from the DevCon and of the 71 attendees of my "Incorporating JSP Custom Tags in CFMX" presentation, I received an average overall rating of 4.6 out of 5 and several nice comments. More detail in the associated press release available on my site. Some of the kind comments included:


  • Very well done! Good information clearly presented
  • Fantastic. Presenter was very knowledgeable. Great overview - a bit fast presenting though!
  • Managed to increase speed without losing quality (started late [due to earlier session running long])
  • Charlie presents the material in a manner appropriate for all levels of experience
  • Charlie is an excellent speaker. great presentation
  • Charlie Arehart is always a good speaker no matter what he speaks on


This is my third year presenting at DevCon and I'm grateful to Macromedia for allowing me another avenue to share with the community.

No comments: